How To Receive ZingFilter Emails To Your Hotmail Account
We have learned that Hotmail usually blocks ZingFilter emails unless you go into your Hotmail settings
and explicitly allow them. Here are the simple instructions on how to do that:
- Log in to your Hotmail account.
- Click the little gears icon at the top right.
- Click the Options link near the bottom of the dropdown menu.
You should be taken to an Options page, with several sections. One of those sections is titled Preventing junk email.
Under that section is the link Safe and blocked senders. Click the Safe and blocked senders link.
- You should be taken to the Safe and blocked senders page. Click the Safe senders link on that page.
- You should be taken to the Safe senders page. In the Sender or domain to mark as safe box, type ZingFilter.com,
then click the Add to list button.